Why use Business Exchange?
Having access to the best information at the right time is key to your professional success. The goal of Business Exchange is to provide users with actionable insight delivered in a workflow tool that will increase your productivity.
Business Exchange is a Web site that allows users to create business topics, collaboratively aggregate content from the entire Web and connect with other business focused users around these topics. On Business Exchange you can:
Find Information on Any Business Topic - Enter a search term or partial word in the search field at the top of the homepage and select one of the results from the drop down box or browse the A-Z list of topics at the bottom of the Business Exchange homepage to find a collection of organized information from thousands of diverse sources.
Find Information that was Most Useful to Other Users
- View the 'Most Active' tab in the topic to see posts users have read, saved or reacted on most.
- View 'News' and 'Blogs' tabs to dig deeper into the topic.
Collaborate with Other Users(Registration Required)
- Click 'Add Content' to post new information you find valuable and want to share with others on an existing topic.
- After you've had a chance to explore and add to current topics, you can share your expertise and perspective on subjects that aren't yet on the Business Exchange. Click 'Suggest a Topic' to begin curating content on a subject you're passionate about. Enter a concise title, description of the topic, and synonyms that define the new topic.
- See what other users are doing under 'Most Active Users in This Topic'
- View their activity, topics and network by clicking their pictures.
- Add any user to your network by clicking 'Add' next to his/her name or by clicking the 'Add to Your Network' button on a specific user's profile page.
Keep Track of What You've Done(Registration Required)
- Easily save important information for future reference by clicking the 'Save' arrow next to the post title.
- Click 'Visit Your Profile' to edit your personal information and manage your privacy.
- View your topics, activity, and network by clicking the relevant links in the gray sidebar.