Cable firm Comcast (CMCSA) aims to shake up the broadband market with a superfast, but costly, Internet service.
Comcast Corporation is the largest cable television company and the second-largest Internet service provider. Its broadband Internet service reaches about 13 million subscribers and Comcast Digital Voice (a VoIP service) has about 4 million customers. Comcast also owns E! Entertainment Television and has programming interests in VERSUS and The Golf Channel.
Comcast Corp. is part of Business Exchange, suggested by Maki Yamasaki. This topic contains 919 news and 226 blog items. Read updated news, blogs, and resources about Comcast Corp.. Find user-submitted articles and reactions on Comcast Corp. from like-minded professionals.
Recent blog posts on this topic.
Top Sources: Comcast Corp.
- AVS Forum
- Discussions: Message List - iPhone
- DBSTalk.Com - DIRECTV Plus High Definition DVR Discussion
- Scout.com > Wake Forest > Wake Forest Sports
- The Green Button: Active Threads
- Ed Sherman's Blog
- TeamWork Online: New Open Sports and Live Entertainment Jobs
- Sling Community - Cable / Satellite Boxes Forum
- The Green Button
Please wait, content being added to topic...