Focusing on identifying and working with Technology based Start-up’s and Operations, whose innovative technologies address current Business practical problems and the new operational concepts that these Technologies make possible.
• Strategic, results-driven executive, commanding 15+ years of progressive success in Information Technology and financial environments.
• A Hands-on and Innovative professional with a track record of incorporating Information Technology into strategic visions, while maximising returns and improving business processes/operations.
• A service-focus entrepreneur who demonstrates a unique combination of Information Technology, Business and Financial skills with the ability to communicate effectively to all team member, stakeholders and third-parties.
• Extensive exposure to working with, Managed Services Provision (MSP), Cloud Based Computing, Software as a Service (SAAS) and Microsoft technologies as well as in interoperability of management and operations.
In the late 90’s, I was one of the founders of a Software House, initially concentrating on Y2K and then the development of Network Management Tools. Leading the development of the company operations and expansion of overseas sales channels.
Took a 12-18 month sabbatical in 1999 to investigate Web 2.0, SaaS and Cloud Computing concepts etc. (as they are known now), trying to understanding how they benefit SME’s. This lead to me to:
• Working with several start-up’s involved in various sectors
• Advising SME clients in diverse industries with recommendations, installation, user training, and system/network design.
• Building a successful practice through referrals from satisfied clients.
Now working/seeking new ventures in Cloud Computing/SaaS Sector & Clean (Green) Tech Sector. + Actively seeking new opportunities in Canada
Modular DPS Inc.
1/2012 - Present
12/2010 - Present
11/1999 - Present
Startup Focus Europe
12/2010 - 1/2012
10/1999 - 12/2010
Deeside Technology Ltd
4/1997 - 9/1999
Liverpool City Council
12/1995 - 2/1997
1992 - 1993
Mercury Communications (C & W Plc.)
4/1991 - 1991
Chevron International Oil
1/1991 - 1991
Shell UK Exploration & Production
1990 - 1/1991
1987 - 1990
1983 - 1987
Finance and Economics
Andrew saved 'Cloud Computing'Cloud Computing
Andrew saved 'Business Technology'Business Technology
Andrew saved 'Entrepreneurship'Entrepreneurship
Andrew saved 'Angel Investing'Angel Investing
Andrew saved 'Venture Capital'Venture Capital
Andrew saved 'SaaS'SaaS
Andrew saved 'Cloud Computing Research'Cloud Computing Research
Andrew saved 'Business Strategy'Business Strategy
Andrew saved 'Private Equity'Private Equity
Andrew saved 'Entrepreneurship in a Recession'Entrepreneurship in a Recession