• High visibility migration and deployment for Lab, Benefits, Finance, Claims and Healthcare projects from concept to disaster recovery.
• Over 13 years of highly technical IT practice in managerial roles with ten more years as IT vendor and developer resource.
• A firm record of identifying solutions and opportunities; risk management and creative mitigations to keep targeted deadlines and profit margins.
• Fluency in two decades of IT industry terminology and stakeholder expectations.
• Certified CDP Senior Project manager for high profile and public funded projects.
• Directed Claims infrastructure and software phased project deployment, followed up with Disaster Recovery phases all utilizing CDP methodology.
• Authored project plans, detailed work schedules, work breakdown structures, estimates, communication and resource plans with forecasting, change/ risk management and disaster recovery.
• Experienced in Federal Grants and Request for Proposals (RFP).
• Creative collaboration from Model to Completion in multiple Healthcare National application, Lab, Adjudication, Claims and Disease State projects.
• Upgraded almost 1000 Desktop HW facilities utilizing Comprehensive Delivery Process (CDP).
• National Project Manager consistently producing under budget, on-time multi-Million dollar projects reporting directly to National Directors and Vice Presidents.
• First hand knowledge of high function processes, systems programmers, engineers and vendors and software deployment.
• Project lead for twenty three departments of developers, testers, architects, Data Center, operations, production support and disaster recovery staff.
• Successfully led process improvement effort, ultimately training all Kaiser IT Project managers in 2008.
• Accomplished trainer and public speaker in Technical and Corporate Training.
• Officer of Toastmasters International.
• Celebrated multi-million dollar SQL Utility deployment, saving $8 million in the first year of deployment.
Kaiser Permanente IT
3/2005 - 3/2009
1999 - 2009
Managed Business Solutions
1997 - 2004
1998 - 2002