IKE DEVJI, J.D.
ASSET PROTECTION LAWYER IKE DEVJI
- Ninth year of Asset Protection only legal practice, helps protect a national client base of over 3,500 clients and over $5 billion in protected assets;
- Clients include literally thousands of physicians, various business owners, real estate professionals, builders & developers, C-level executives and professional athletes and entertainers;
- Regular contributor of financial/legal articles to organizations including Physicians Practice, ADVISOR TODAY, Acrimoney.com, CFO X-rays, Producersweb.com;
- Published as a WORTH magazine Leading Wealth & Legal Advisor and author;
- Works with a national network of financial, legal and tax advisors to provide education, business development events and client content on wealth preservation for advisor communications;
- Former the Managing Attorney of the law firm of Lodmell & Lodmell, one of the nation’s leading Asset Protection only law firms. Currently of-counsel with the firm and selectively consults and provides Asset Protection services to high-net worth, high liability clients;
- Ike has spoken on Asset Protection to literally thousands of physicians and other high-net worth individuals across the country;
- Co-counsels on Asset Protection planning with attorneys nationwide;
- Teaches continuing legal education on this subject to other attorneys and regularly lectures at the request of leading medical practice management and investment management groups including most recently: NFP, MultiFinancial Securities, ING, ING TRUST, Comprehensive Wealth Management, CFO Advisors, numerous banks, and both Lorman and the National Business Institute.
Mr. Devji also consults on a number of other wealth and estate preservation and maximization strategies for qualified individuals including premium financing, real estate depreciation and income and receivables protection strategies.
Ike Devji may be reached at the Wealthy 100 at (602) 808-5540, or at ID@thewealthy100.com.
THE WEALTHY 100
1/2006 - Present
2011 - 2011
LODMELL & LODMELL, P.C.
2003 - 2006