• Ten years of experience in Marketing Communications and Public Relations.
• A clear and dynamic communicator with a strong visual sense, excellent writing skills, and the ability to translate marketing ideas and design concepts to a broad audience.
• An organized and effective project manager, skilled at seeing the big picture and identifying tasks to facilitate on-time and cost-efficient quality products.
• A strong leader and team player; adept at supporting team members to achieve professional and personal goals.
• Skilled at cultivating positive relationships with media, clients and colleagues.
10/2008 - Present
The Center for Audit Quality
2/2008 - 10/2008
3/2006 - 2/2008
National Trust for Historic Preservation
4/2003 - 3/2006