Eastern Europe controlling and internal consulting for the Institutional division of Ecolab. Finance professional with more than 10 years of experience at all levels. Exposure to various industries and multiple cultures. Very broad experience of working with the emerging Eastern Europe markets and cultures.
- Monitor and implement the merging projects with a financial emphasis;
- Lead and steer the local controllers in order to support the healthy growth of the business;
- Monitor and develop the policies and procedures of the company, ensure the Sarbanes Oxley chapters required by headquarters are respected.
Undertook all the financial analysis and reporting for the region, mostly monthly results and planning.
Participated in exceeding of the P&L targets of the region for both divisions.
July 2004 – November 2006 – Region East Institutional Controller for Ecolab Europe
Responsible for controlling the most important division of Ecolab for 14 very different countries of the region East (AT, CH, PL, HU, SL, CZ, HR, RO etc):
- Assist Division Management in the setting of Regional business and financial objectives and tactics and co-ordinate Regional financial and business division planning process;
- Critical analysis of business and financial performance in the area of responsibility and initialise corrective actions vs. established objectives and plans;
- Ensure the implementation of Regional programs for acquisitions and customer financial analysis and ensure the distribution of agreements.
- Derive relevant information for decision making processes from different internal and external sources;
- Co-ordinate the execution of the European & Regional programs and key customer agreements between Divisions, Regions and Countries in the Region
- Carry out a corporate division cost controlling
- Overall - acting as a CFO (located in Iasi) of the Eastern Europe countries..
5/2004 - Present