PROFILE / DOMAIN OF EXPERTISE:
• Electronics Manufacturing Innovator In: Processes, Technology Development, R&D, and Physical Device Architecture
• Competitive Intelligence Specialist: developing effective strategies expanding market share & new market entry.
• Extensive network of public/non-public innovators, a veteran rapid proto-typer.
• Strong, seasoned intra / entrepreneurial drive: team building & unifying collective resources.
• Passionate instructor in cross-cultural environments connecting ROI with innovation results.
• Working with multi-national consortia - Irish (EU) & US citizenships - Willing to relocate or travel most anywhere.
Innovation Strategist specializing in industrial innovation & competitive intelligence methods executing mission-critical analysis, maximizing shareholder value.
• Influencing senior management to deploy innovation tools across business units, implementing across semiconductor fab and assembly facilities while challenging the “status quo”, and managing expectations, achieving additional mfg capacity & expanded capabilities
• Strong Leader blending strategic thinking and competitive intelligence with tactical execution, delivering results in highly complex manufacturing and design environments
* $212.5M (est.) savings and cost avoidance, reducing throughput time, preventing yield excursions and saving engineering time, with >70% of the innovation method driven projects in implementation or some level of validation
Professional Innovator who identifies underperforming areas, develops customized innovation management processes /infrastructure and deploys tools supporting organizational needs.
Some contributions made by students were:
* >> 200 innovative solutions and >75 invention disclosure forms, for patent submission, slashing “time to solution” for over 50 long standing factory problems, ranging in age from 2 -10 years.
The Strategy + Innovation Group LLC
9/2006 - Present
1/2003 - 9/2006
12/2001 - 12/2002
7/1999 - 12/2001
4/1997 - 7/1999
5/1984 - 2/1993
Bachelor of Science
Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
Lower Division work in Liberal Arts (Econ) and Engineering