SUSAN P JOYCE
Free for job seekers, award-winning Job-Hunt® links to 11,658 unique, carefully-selected career resources and employers by state. It is one of the favorite "employment gateway" sites of Richard ("What Color Is Your Parachute") Bolles.
In addition to the links, Job-Hunt provides over 200 articles covering topics of critical importance to online job seekers:
* Privacy protection
* Stealth job search
* Finding jobs online
* Guide to Using Indeed to Find a Job
* Layoff Self-Defense and Survival
* Job search networking - Liz Ryan, Job-Hunt's Networking Expert
* Leveraging LinkedIn - Jason Alba, Job-Hunt's Social Networking Expert
* Introverts Job Search - Wendy Gelberg, Job-Hunt's Introverts Job Search Expert
* Measuring your online brand - Meg Guiseppi, Job-Hunt's Personal Branding Expert
* Many more.
Advertiser-supported Job-Hunt has received numerous awards:
* US News & World Report Top Site for Finding Work (since 2006)
* Forbes Best of the Web for Job Hunting (continuously since 2002)
* PC Magazine Best of the Internet for Careers (book, 2004).
NOTE: Don't forget that darn hyphen, between the "job" and the "hunt," it puts the DASH into every job search. JobHunt.org and JobHunt.com are completely different sites, with different owners and different goals and business practices, unrelated to Job-Hunt.org.
Job-Hunt® is a federally registered trademark of NETability, Inc.
Anyone from my far, distant past in Sioux City, Iowa, at the University of Nebraska (Lincoln), or Quantico and Norfolk in Virginia might be looking for Susan Plummer or Susan J Plummer, which was my maiden name. [And now you know why my name for the last 30+ years has been Susan P. Joyce.]
3/1995 - Present
Digital Equipment Corporation
1981 - 1994
Boston survey company
2/1979 - 1/1980
Harvard University Alumni Records System
1977 - 1979
Harvard University Personnel Office
1974 - 1977
United States Marine Corps
9/1969 - 12/1972
operations management and information systems
History, political science, and english in Education