Accomplished senior supply chain technology executive, published author in supply chain management, cross-functional experience, consistent track-record of success in creation, evaluation, implementation, and thought leadership in supply chain solutions.
• Implementation of i2, SAP, and Manhattan solutions
• Worked at 2 leading supply chain vendors driving product strategy & innovation
• Worked for two Fortune 50 businesses driving supply chain solutions
• Well spoken, well written, and published numerous times
• Supply Chain Solution Strategy and Program Execution: Requirement assessment and solution selection for Demand & Supply management, Warehousing, and Transportation for a $70B retailer, resulting in 5% reduction in inventory and 6-7% reduction in the logistics costs.
• Strategic IT Planning and Enterprise Architecture: Started the enterprise architecture group and established processes for long-term IT planning for business.
• Hands on Implementation Experience: Architected and implemented supply chain solutions for a number of clients in apparel, manufacturing, and high-tech industries with documented savings.
• Supply Chain BI: Developed analytic applications strategy for a leading supply chain software provider.
Areas of expertise
• Supply Chain (SCM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions
• Management of enterprise-level programs for supply chain and ERP solutions
• Manhattan Associates (Distributed Order Mgmt, Transportation & Warehousing)
• SAP-SCM, SAP-GTM (Global Trade Management), SAP-Retail
• i2 (Supply Chain Planning, Demand Planner, Inventory Planner, Profit Optimizer, Performance Mgmt)
3/2008 - Present
The Home Depot
3/2005 - 3/2008
6/2004 - 3/2005
12/2002 - 4/2004
8/1997 - 9/2002
10/1996 - 8/1997